- BCY reserve the right to alter and amend our timetable as needed.
- All bookings must be paid for in advance
- We cannot offer refunds
- Please arrive at least 10mins before the class is scheduled to start.
- If you have booked a place but have not arrived 5 minutes before the start time, we reserve the right to give your place to someone else.
- No students will be allowed to enter the class once it has started (excluding Mum Baby and Pregnancy Yoga).
- Waiting list for classes – only available in-studio – first come first served.
- If you arrive late and your place has been given to another student:
- If you have booked through BCY directly we can return your class credit to your account for you to use another time. If you have booked through Move GB we cannot return your class credit to your Move GB account. We cannot offer refunds if you are late and lose your place.
- If your place has not been given to another student then it is treated as a late cancellation (see below)
If you have booked through BCY directly - Classes can be cancelled up to 1 hour before the start time – simply select ‘early cancel’ next to the booking on your online account and the class credit will remain on your account. If you cancel less than 1 hour before the class start time, then you will lose your class credit.
If you have booked through Move GB – you are subject to their cancellation policy. The Move GB cancellation policy states that classes cannot be cancelled with less than 24hrs notice of the scheduled start time. Please cancel through Move GB directly, we cannot return your Move GB visits to your account.
- Drop in sessions are valid for 1 month after purchase.
- Class Passes are valid for 12 months from the date they are first used.
- Newbie passes are valid for 21 days from the date they are first used.
- All passes and credits are to be used by the purchaser only, they are non transferable and cannot be shared.
- All passes and credits are valid for classes only.
- All passes and credits are non transferable, non refundable and cannot be extended.
- Memberships are valid for classes only
- Memberships are subject to a contract and require an automatic payment to be set up, which will take payment from your stored card every 28 days.
- Your membership pass will renew every 28 days (4 weeks).
- If you need to suspend or cancel your membership for any reason we require 7 days notice in advance of your next payment.
- Memberships can be suspended for up to 6 months, up to a two times per year.
- Memberships cannot be suspended part way through a 28 day period.
- Memberships are cannot be shared, and are non-transferable and or refundable.
Workshops and courses will only run if bookings reach our minimum number, we will inform you in advance if we need to amend or cancel a workshop for this reason.
If BCY cancels a workshop or makes a change to a scheduled workshop which means you can no longer attend then you will be entitled to a transfer or a full refund.
If you know going to be late for a workshop please call us as soon as you can. We can allow students to enter workshops up to 15mins late, but no later.
If you can no longer attend a workshop or course - notify us via email ([email protected])
Cancellations up to 2 weeks before workshop or course start date
We can transfer your credit to any other workshop, course or you can use your credit towards a class pass or membership. We cannot offer a refund.
Cancellations within 2 weeks of workshop or course start date
- If we can fill your place from waiting list then we can transfer your credit to any other workshop, course or you can use your credit towards a class pass or membership.
- If you can find a friend to fill your place then we can transfer your credit to any other workshop, course or you can use your credit towards a class pass or membership. We require the person who is filling your space to call us before the workshop to make full payment. We cannot transfer your credit directly to another student.
- If your place can’t be filled then unfortunately we cannot offer a transfer of credit or a refund.
- If there are extenuating circumstances then we may offer a transfer of credit, this is at the discretion of BCY management.
- We require full payment for one to one classes in advance
- If you cancel your one to one with less than 24 hours’ notice, then you will lose your class credit
- If you cancel up to 24 hours before the session, then we can reschedule your class.
- We cannot offer refunds for one to one classes
- We require a 50% deposit to secure your booking.
- The full rental amount must be paid 28 days before your booking date.
- Cancellations made three full months before date booked receive payments back in full less a £20 administration fee.
- Cancellations within 3 months of the event cannot be refunded, but we can transfer your booking to another suitable date.
- We can only offer a refund for a product returned within 28 days of purchase, in a saleable condition, still in its packaging and provided there is proof of purchase on your BCY Mindbody account.
- If offered, the refund will be processed via the original method of payment.
- If goods are found to be faulty or damaged, and are returned with proof of purchase on your BCY Mindbody account, then a full refund will be given
Retreats are managed by Bristol City Yoga on behalf of Holy Cow Holidays Ltd
If you access and use this Web site (the "Site"), you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with these terms (the "Terms"). If you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Site.
All products and services of Bristol City Yoga and its subsidiaries and affiliates are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable agreements governing their use.
The Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of the Site will govern. The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site (the "Information") may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
Any unprotected E-Mail communication over the Internet is, as with communication via any other medium (e.g. cellular phones, post office mail), not confidential, subject to possible interception or loss, and is also subject to possible alteration.
No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any Information.
Links from or to web sites outside the Site are meant for convenience only. Bristol City Yoga does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Site, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and Bristol City Yoga will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and Bristol City Yoga is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
Payment for Products & Services
All Credit Cards will be processed in Pounds Stirling at the time of payment. Bristol City Yoga is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.