TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Retreats are organised by Bristol City Yoga Ltd on behalf of Holy Cow Holidays Ltd.
By submitting a booking form you are agreeing to the following terms:
- A deposit (per person, per retreat) must be made to secure your booking.
- Full payment must be made 10 weeks (70 days) in advance of the first day of the retreat. See each retreat page for full details
- If you have not paid your full balance by this date then we reserve the right to cancel your retreat, retain your deposit and apply the cancellation charges in section 4.
- Bookings made within 10 weeks of the retreat start date will require immediate full payment.
- We reserve the right to increase the prices published at any time prior to your booking. Any price increase will be publicised.
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include accommodation for the duration of your retreat, all meals and yoga classes.
- Unless otherwise stated, prices exclude flights, airport transfers, travel insurance, excursions and activities, treatments and massages.
- We reserve the right to increase the price of any surcharges paid by up to 10% due to changes in cost up to 30 days in advance of the retreat start date.
- We are not responsible for any delay or liability when you travel with an airline.
- You are responsible for ensuring you have a valid passport, any necessary visas and vaccinations.
- Deposits are non-refundable
- If you cancel up to 12 weeks (84 days) before the retreat start date, we will refund any payment you have made in excess of the deposit.
- If you cancel within 12 weeks (84 days) of the retreat start date, we are unable to give a refund for any payments.
- All cancellations must be made in writing by emailing [email protected] The date that we receive your email will be the date that we calculate your refund from.
- We are not responsible for any other costs incurred, i.e. your travel.
- We reserve the right to cancel the retreat at any time, if this should happen we would give a full refund.
- All information on our website is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of going to press. However, due to circumstances beyond our control, some details of each retreat may differ to the description.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to our retreat programme at any time. We will always try to make alternative arrangements to the best of our ability, but if these are not taken up, we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including travel.
- Please check that you are sufficiently able to undertake Yoga with your doctor if you are unsure. If you experience any discomfort or pain during an activity you should stop and ask for assistance. It is your responsibility to inform the teacher of any injuries or conditions that you have.
- It is the responsibility of each guest to look after their own safety as BCY cannot be responsible for any injuries or illnesses which occur during, or after, our retreat.
- Our teachers have appropriate public liability insurance which covers you for activities arranged by us. This does not include any excursions or other activities arranged by you or the venue.
- We also cannot be responsible for any delays you occur during your travel, any loss or damage to your items and luggage.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have full travel insurance for the retreat you are attending. We require you send us full details of your insurance before the retreat.
- We recommend you insure your journey and your luggage, and have insurance which covers any additional activities you may plan to undertake whilst on retreat.
- We are not responsible for the behaviour of individuals in the retreat group.
- If you encounter any problems during, or on your way to the retreat please contact a member of our team as soon as possible who will be happy to help you.
- If you have a complaint that is not resolved during your retreat then please inform us in writing upon your return.
Holy Cow Holidays Ltd – company number 10352566 | 16 Backfields Lane, Bristol BS2 8QW