Our physical studio is closed, but Bristol City Yoga stays open with online, live-streamed classes. Whether we’re online or in-person, we’re still a community, a union born from that beautiful Bristolian independent spirit and nurtured by years of yoga practice.
- All classes can be joined via Zoom.
- Booking closes 20mins before the class starts (giving us time to send you the link)
- If you book directly through us, you can cancel your booking up to the start time of the class and your credit will be returned to you. (Move GB have their own cancellation policies)
- If you book through BCY – You will be sent a link to join your online class up to 15 minutes before the class starts.
- Please check your spam folder if you cannot see the link, the link will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. You could add this email to your saved senders/contact list so that the email goes to your inbox.
- If you book through Move GB – you need to ‘check in’ to class through the Move GB portal to access the class link.
- When you join the class the teacher will be able to hear you, but please mute your microphone when the class starts (button in bottom left). Feel free to unmute yourself during the class if you need to speak to the teacher, and at the end before you leave
- Make sure you select ‘speaker view’ at the top right of your screen so that the teacher’s video is the largest.
We’re feeling inspired thinking about the different ways we can support our community, so keep an eye out for information and practices that we’re generating to support everyone’s health and wellbeing. The timetable will be changing a lot in the next few weeks, with class specials and practices focused on supporting mental health and wellbeing. If you need anything – please reach out to us.
Small businesses and individuals alike, it’s a scary time for all of us and we’re asking questions about how we’re going to sustain as a business. It might not be what we had planned, but that’s part of the practice of yoga.