If you are looking to delve deeper into yoga, this course will give you the opportunity to develop your asana practice, to explore the more subtle aspects, and to begin to integrate yoga into your daily life.
Whether you’re considering becoming a yoga teacher or just want to learn more, this is a great way to explore the depths of asana, pranayama, meditation, philosophy and history.
Practice and study alongside other yogis/yoginis and develop your yoga community.
On this course you will learn about the foundations and principles of Yoga including:
- Asana (postures) alignment and technique
- Yoga theory and philosophy
- Meditation and Pranayama
- Introduction to the Subtle Body
- How to develop your home yoga practice
- Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra
Please note this course will not qualify you to teach yoga nor is it a requirement for a 200 hour course, but it is a great precursor to teacher training if you are interested in that route.
This course is not recommended to complete beginners to yoga, it will be suitable if you have been attending yoga classes regularly for around a year. If you are unsure if this course is suitable then please contact us.
Course Dates and Structure
This course runs from September 2018 to May 2019
- Sunday 23rd Sept 2018 – Alignment Principles with Ashley
- Sunday 14th Oct 2018 – Forward Bends with Gladey and Intro to Yoga Philosophy with Ali
- Sunday 18th Nov 2018 – Backbends and Twists with Gladey and Mindfulness with Morven
- Sunday 27th Jan 2019 – The Subtle Body and Pranayama and Meditation with Mel Skinner
- Sunday 10th Feb 2019 – Inversions with Ashley and the Yoga Sutras with Morven
- Sunday 10th March 2019 – Intro to Ayurveda with Marinella
- Sunday 14th April 2019 – Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra with Morven
- Monday 6th May 2019 (bank holiday) – Home Practice and Closing Celebration with Mel Skinner
Each day will run from 10.00 – 17.00 with a 1 hour lunch break.
Please see the PDF attached for further information about each day.
On the Day
There will be a shared lunch which you are welcome to join, just bring a dish to share.
Module Information and Reading List
Please see the attached PDF for full module details and the reading list.
How to Book
You have 3 options, depending on how many workshops you would like to do within each course. You can either:
- Sign up for the whole course – £672 (£70 per day)
- We offer a payment plan for this option, you can pay a deposit of £400 to secure your place. Your final balance payment of £272 will be due 6 weeks before the start date of the course.
- Mix and match 4 workshops – choose any from this course only – £360 (£75 per day)
- For less than 4 workshops – £110 per workshop (£85 per day)
Select ‘book now’ to choose your modules and book – for full module details please download the attached PDF.