If you are looking to delve deeper into yoga, this course will give you the opportunity to develop your asana practice, to explore the more subtle aspects and to begin to integrate yoga into your daily life.
Whether you’re considering becoming a yoga teacher or just want to learn more, this is a great way to explore the depths of asana, pranayama, meditation, philosophy and history.
Please note this course will not qualify you to teach yoga nor is it a requirement for a 200 hour course, but it is a great precursor to teacher training if you are interested in that route.
Practice and study alongside other yogis/yoginis and develop your yoga community.
Places still available – each day module can be taken as a stand alone workshop, or sign up for the remainder of the course.
- Sunday 15th October – Home Practice and Alignment Principles, with Mel Skinner
- Saturday 25th November – Forward Bends and Yoga Philosophy, with Gladey and Ali
- Sunday 10th December – Backbends, Twists and Mindfulness, with Gladey and Morven
- Sunday 21st January – The Subtle Body, with Mel Skinner
- Sunday 18th February – Inversions and the Yoga Sutras, with Janet and Morven
- Sunday 18th March – Intro to Ayurveda, with Marinella Bennelli
- Sunday 8th April – Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra, with Mel Skinner and Morven
- Sunday 27th May – Closing Ceremony and Next Steps
For full course details and reading list view the PDF at the bottom of this page.
The Yoga in Depth course will include the following skills:
- Asana practice,
- Theory and philosophy
- Development of home yoga practice
Throughout the course you will keep a yoga journal and there will be opportunities to meet and discuss ways of career progression with different tutors from our teacher training course.
The course is taught by BCY’s extremely qualified and experienced teachers, find out more about each of our wonderful teachers below:
How to Sign Up
We run this course in conjunction with Bristol School of Yoga – please contact them to book – [email protected]