Want to take your arm balances and inversions to the next level?
In this workshop we will explore transitions into and out of arm balances & inversions, linking them more seamlessly within your Vinyasa practice.
You will explore how to transition between arm balances and how to gain the strength and stability to eventually float in and out of poses with ease.
Some of the poses and transitions we will explore
• Eka pada galavasana (flying pigeon)
• Eka pada koundinyasana (flying split)
• Astavakrasana (eight angle pose)
• Pincha mayurasana (elbow stand)
• Moving between bakasana (crow pose) and tripod headstand
• Transitioning between plank or downward dog and various arm balances
This will require a certain familiarity with arm balances and inversions and you will need to be able to:
• Hold crow and side crow confidently
• Kick up into a handstand either at the wall or in the room.
Looking forward to the journey with you.