Bristol City Yoga Ltd
If you attend class and/or access and use our website and booking system, you accept and agree to our terms and conditions as outlined below.
- BCY reserve the right to alter and amend our timetable as needed.
- All bookings must be paid for in advance
- We cannot offer refunds
- Please arrive at least 10mins before the class is scheduled to start.
- If you have booked a place but have not arrived 5 minutes before the start time, we reserve the right to give your place to someone else.
- No students will be allowed to enter the class once it has started (excluding Mum Baby and Pregnancy Yoga).
- For our Mum and Baby and Pregnancy Yoga classes we do allow students to arrive after the start time, we appreciate how hard it can be to move quickly in the pre and post-natal stages!
- Waiting list for classes – only available in-studio – first come first served.
- What happens if you lose your place:
- If you have booked through BCY directly we can return your class credit to your account for you to use another time. If you have booked through Move GB we cannot return your class credit to your Move GB account. We cannot offer refunds if you are late and lose your place.
If you have booked through BCY directly – Classes can be cancelled up to 1 hour before the start time – simply select ‘early cancel’ next to the booking on your online account and the class credit will remain on your account. If you cancel less than 1 hour before the class start time, then you will lose your class credit.
If you have booked through Move GB – you are subject to their cancellation policy. The Move GB cancellation policy states that classes cannot be cancelled with less than 24hrs notice of the scheduled start time. Please cancel through Move GB directly, we cannot return your Move GB visits to your account.
Class Passes/Drop In Credits
- Drop in sessions are valid for 1 month after purchase.
- Class Passes are valid for 12 months from the date they are first used.
- Class passes are to be used by the purchaser only, they are non transferable and cannot be shared.
- Class passes and Newbie passes are valid for classes only.
- Newbie passes are non transferable, non refundable and cannot be extended.
- Memberships are valid for classes only
- Memberships are subject to a contract and require a direct debit to be set up, which will take payment from your account on the same day each month.
- Your membership pass will renew every 28 days (4 weeks).
- If you need to freeze or cancel your membership for any reason we require 7 days notice (so you must inform us at least 7 days in advance of your next payment).
- Memberships can be frozen for up to 6 months, up to a two times per year.
- Memberships are cannot be shared, and are non-transferable and or refundable.
- We require full payment for one to one classes in advance
- If you cancel your one to one with less than 24 hours’ notice, then you will lose your class credit
- If you cancel up to 24 hours before the session, then we can reschedule your class.
- We cannot offer refunds for one to one classes
Workshops, Courses & Events
- If you cancel your place up to 28 days before the workshop or course start date, then we can transfer your credit to anything else at BCY.
- We cannot offer refunds for cancellations or missed sessions.
- If BCY cancels a course/workshop you will be offered either a full refund or the option of being transferred to an alternative event.
- We require a 50% deposit to secure your booking.
- The full rental amount must be paid 28 days before your booking date.
- Cancellations made three full months before date booked receive payments back in full less a £20 administration fee.
- Cancellations within 3 months of the event cannot be refunded, but we can transfer your booking to another suitable date.
Products & Equipment
- We can only offer a refund for a product returned within 28 days of purchase, in a saleable condition, still in its packaging and with a receipt.
- If offered, the refund will be processed via the original method of payment.
- If goods are found to be faulty or damaged, and are returned with a receipt then a full refund will be given
- A deposit (per person, per retreat) must be made to secure your booking.
- Full payment must be made up to one month before the retreat begins. See each retreat page for full details
- We can only offer shared room prices if there is someone else to share the room. In the case of a shared room not being full, the sole guest will have to pay a single person supplement.
- Deposits are non-refundable
- If you cancel up to 3 months before the retreat start date, we will refund any payment you have made in excess of the deposit.
- If you cancel within 3 months of the retreat start date, we are unable to give a refund for any payments.
- All cancellations must be made in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The date that we receive your email will be the date that we calculate your refund.
- Unfortunately we cannot be responsible for refunding any other costs incurred, i.e. your travel. We also cannot offer you a refund once the retreat has begun.
All information on our website is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of going to press. However, due to circumstances beyond our control, some details of each retreat may differ to the description. We reserve the right to make any changes to our retreat programme at any time. We will always try to make alterative arrangements to the best of our ability, but if these are not taken up, we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including travel. BCY do our upmost to provide retreats which are safe and supportive to all guests. However, it is the responsibility of each guest to look after their own safety as BCY cannot be responsible for any injuries or illnesses which occur during, or after, our retreat. We also cannot be responsible for any delays you occur during your travel, any loss or damage to your items and luggage.
It is your responsibility to ensure you have full travel insurance for the retreat you are attending. We recommend you insure your journey and your luggage, and have insurance which covers any additional activities you may plan to undertake whilst on retreat.
Website, Email & Payment Processing
If you access and use this Web site (the “Site”), you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with these terms (the “Terms”). If you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Site.
All products and services of Bristol City Yoga and its subsidiaries and affiliates are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable agreements governing their use.
The Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of the Site will govern. The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site (the “Information”) may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
Any unprotected E-Mail communication over the Internet is, as with communication via any other medium (e.g. cellular phones, post office mail), not confidential, subject to possible interception or loss, and is also subject to possible alteration.
No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any Information.
Links from or to web sites outside the Site are meant for convenience only. Bristol City Yoga does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Site, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and Bristol City Yoga will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and Bristol City Yoga is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
Payment for Products & Services
All Credit Cards will be processed in Pounds Stirling at the time of payment. Bristol City Yoga is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Studio and Therapy Rooms: Bristol City Yoga Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Company number 07656201
Teacher Training & Retreats: BCY Training & Retreats Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Company number 07656374